[Ibogaine] Jason, Randy, Jeff, FakeP, Julian and others treated in the la...

Ann B. Mullikin think at francomm.com
Sun Jan 30 11:39:28 EST 2005

From: <BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com>

Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Jason, Randy, Jeff, FakeP, Julian and others treated
in the la...

> Julie, I've never been able to sleep "normal" all my life. My momma reads
> the
> list and she can testify to that. I wonder how many of us junkie types are
> the same way?

**I wonder too?  I also wonder if there is a coorelation to "hyperactivity"
in
childhood?  Either none of the so-called "Professionals"  in the
emotional/mental
health knew of any such connection or else this happened to be a very slow
and
backward section of the country (Sorry, Randy).  I certainly did seek help
and
mostly got blank looks or suspicion (what is wrong with this mother?) in
return.
Randy had horrible nightmares from which I had great difficulty awakening
him.

> I bet that there is a bunch of us like that. I get 5 or 6 solid
> hours of sleep most of the time but I'm old (kinda) and I hear you need
> less
> sleep as you get older so I don't sweat it. I take power naps when I have
> the
> time. I've been so busy here of late that I needed to be up 18 or 20 hours
> at a
> time. It doesn't seem to drag me out near as bad as it did when I was
> addicted.
> Sleep stuff like diphenhydramine and meletonin or kava helps to make it a
> better solid sleep for me but when I've had a laid back day I don't need
> anything
> anymore. That's a switch for me. I hope this helps.    Randy

with respect,

mama to Biscuit Boy