[Ibogaine] cynicism and ibogaine

shelley krupa skrupa20022002 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 10:57:43 EST 2005

Hi Ekki ,I wanted to say thank you for your interesting article about lonliness in response to my posts about my experience.Im intigued about your getting to treat folks there! Thanks again -shell

ekki <ekkijdfg at gmx.de> wrote:> Personally, if Ekki wants to complain
> about the German government trying to fence addicts in, well, to me,
> it's
> fair enough what they do. Freedom of speech and action is one thing,
> but if
> you have to keep stuffing the world's most powerful painkiller into you
> day-in-day-out simply to maintain your perspective on the world, then I
> think it's fine the world pushes you to look deeper. I think it's
> totally
> fine.

but nick, i DON´T DO HEROIN anymore. i came into direct contact with
heroin just do days ago. i could have have some for free, but i didn´t
do any. also i don´t smoke, drink or use other drugs anymore. so you
think its ok to punish people who have already stopped by themselves?
i´m actually trying to help others you want to quit.
anyway how can you constantly check, judge and evaluate other people?
you won´t make the world a better place like this!