[Ibogaine] after ibo treatment

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 10:48:01 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/30/05 9:18:22 AM, ekkijdfg at gmx.de writes:

>i treated my friend on thursday. i found out she didn´t really want to
>stop using. maybe she needs more suffering ( i hope not). she didn´t
>have any visions although i gave her quite a lot of extract (the same i
>took), but very carefully building up and constantly checking her
>physical state. she complained about a humming sound and white flashes
>of light before her eyes. btw she also never could get any fun out of
>lsd.
>
>still she was impressed that she didn´t feel like smoking cigarettes
>and her heroin consumption now is down from 1(i.v.) to 0,4 (nose)
>gr/day and she didn´t touch c since then. she didn´t actually have any
>withdrawal symptoms the next day, but still she wanted to cop.well its
>only 3 days now, to early to judge the outcome.

>what i really didn´t consider was that she didn´t have a day without
>dope since 3 years, even in hospital she secretly took some and was
>kicked out anyway after 3 days. so she doesn´t know whats like to quit

>without ibo which maybe diminshes her admiration for it. still i´m
>happy we tried and i think it did do some good, but she wasn´t ready
>for it yet. maybe i was to eager to give it to her after my own great
>experience with it, but she claimed she really wanted to try it.
>also she knows now there is an exit in case she wants to get out some
>day.

Hi Ekki,

I agree with Jason that the paradigm shift from IV to Nose is a big

one.  How does she view that? I am also curious as to what thoughts about
ibogaine she may have had?  What changes do you see in her if any?  What is her
take on it all? To me it seems like a positive experience in that there are
benefits to her.  Reduction of opiates, stopping iv injection and cutting coke.
How does she interpret these things?

Thanks

Howard