[Ibogaine] Jason, Randy, Jeff, FakeP, Julian and others treated in the la...

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 10:38:57 EST 2005

Julie, I've never been able to sleep "normal" all my life. My momma reads the
list and she can testify to that. I wonder how many of us junkie types are
the same way? I bet that there is a bunch of us like that. I get 5 or 6 solid
hours of sleep most of the time but I'm old (kinda) and I hear you need less
sleep as you get older so I don't sweat it. I take power naps when I have the
time. I've been so busy here of late that I needed to be up 18 or 20 hours at a
time. It doesn't seem to drag me out near as bad as it did when I was addicted.
Sleep stuff like diphenhydramine and meletonin or kava helps to make it a
better solid sleep for me but when I've had a laid back day I don't need anything
anymore. That's a switch for me. I hope this helps.    Randy