[Ibogaine] Francis and Nick

nick227 at tiscali.co.uk nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jan 30 09:57:19 EST 2005

Hi Ekki,

OK, fair enough. I was just using it as an example to put a viewpoint across.
That's me, manipulating away as usual!

>> Yes, I agree. Addiction is a great learning. You've got the learning

>> Ekki,
>> do you not agree it's great if others get it too?
>>
>> love
>>
>> Nick
>>

>i also agree with you.
>do you mean others should become addicted,too, to get the learning?
>just kiddin("twist it around into different interpretations")
>
>  i´m thinking about founding my own self-help group for ex-junkies
>deprieved of their drivers licence. we could share taxicabs and i could

>spread the gospel of bwiti.
>

>...peace... &LOVE
>ekki

Sounds good. I'm sorry about your girlfriend. My brother was the same. He
took 4-5 big doses of ibogaine in the late 90s but would never stay off.
He was always happy to talk about getting off and eventually I realized
that was as far as he was prepared to go.

love

Nick

>[%]

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/