[Ibogaine] Francis and Nick

ekki ekkijdfg at gmx.de
Sun Jan 30 09:39:35 EST 2005

>> 2) what is wrong with being desenfranchised from society? think about
>> jesus. i surely don´t want to be part of mainstream society in its
>> present state.
>>

> Jesus wasn't "emotionally disenfranchised." That is what I wrote, not
> just
> disenfranchised.
>
> One of things you can get from time in a therapeutic community is that
> you
> can learn the value of being straight with people, man. You don't have
> MANIPULATE what others are saying in order to put a counterposing point
> across, which is, frankly, pretty much all I see happening here on this
> list with this thread. Not just you by any means. And for sure I've
> done
> plenty of it in the past. You can just be straight and state your
> opinion.
> You have the right. If you don't agree then say you don't agree. It's
> fine.
>
> I state an opinion and nobody on this list opposes it directly. All
> they
> do is twist it around into different interpretations and present
> counter-ideas
> to their own interpretations - reacting with the same learned defensive
> man, that is pure 100% junkie behaviour - low self esteem covered over
> with
> layers of bullshit and defence. You think ibogaine is going to stop
> that?
> All ibogaine can do is throw it in your face and hope you don't avoid.
>
> You have a right to your opinions. You don't have to twist things
> around.
> If you don't like something just say so! Be straight. It's ok.
>
> Now I feel like some kind of schoolteacher!

sorry nick, i didn´t consciously want to manipulate what you are saying.
  i´m not a native speaker and i enjoy improving my skills in written
english. i had to look up the word "disenfranchised" in my online
dictionary. it says: "deprived of the rights of citizenship especially
the right to vote". what does "emotionally disenfranchised" then
exactly mean? maybe jesus was a bad example.

> Yes, I agree. Addiction is a great learning. You've got the learning
> Ekki,
> do you not agree it's great if others get it too?
>
> love
>
> Nick

i also agree with you.
do you mean others should become addicted,too, to get the learning?
just kiddin("twist it around into different interpretations")

  i´m thinking about founding my own self-help group for ex-junkies
deprieved of their drivers licence. we could share taxicabs and i could
spread the gospel of bwiti.

...peace... &LOVE
ekki