after ibo treatment

ekki ekkijdfg at gmx.de
Sun Jan 30 09:17:41 EST 2005

i treated my friend on thursday. i found out she didn´t really want to
stop using. maybe she needs more suffering ( i hope not). she didn´t
have any visions although i gave her quite a lot of extract (the same i
took), but very carefully building up and constantly checking her
physical state. she complained about a humming sound and white flashes
of light before her eyes. btw she also never could get any fun out of
lsd.
still she was impressed that she didn´t feel like smoking cigarettes
and her heroin consumption now is down from 1(i.v.) to 0,4 (nose)
gr/day and she didn´t touch c since then. she didn´t actually have any
withdrawal symptoms the next day, but still she wanted to cop.well its
only 3 days now, to early to judge the outcome.

what i really didn´t consider was that she didn´t have a day without
dope since 3 years, even in hospital she secretly took some and was
kicked out anyway after 3 days. so she doesn´t know whats like to quit
without ibo which maybe diminshes her admiration for it. still i´m
happy we tried and i think it did do some good, but she wasn´t ready
for it yet. maybe i was to eager to give it to her after my own great
experience with it, but she claimed she really wanted to try it.
also she knows now there is an exit in case she wants to get out some
day.
-ekki