[Ibogaine] Francis to Preston

Jellking jellking at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 06:02:44 EST 2005

Hi Nick, ya know lately  you've been saying  a  lot on  this list that makes a lot of sense to me.  I've been thinking that I wanted to let you know you're a good healer, and also, from the past to just say hey  from an old friend....Jane.

Nick Sandberg <nick227 at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

> [...]

Hey Vector, I think I may have answered your question approaching ten times
in the last couple of days. But, wth, let's go for it again, viz....

...Personally, I do not agree with Dr Cohen's
viewpoint. I do not agree that it is valid to administer a high-powered
analgesic to oneself for a large portion of one's time on this planet,
(unless this is a strategy agreed on by medical professionals with regard to
the individual). My opinion is that this is a life-negating orientation and
I oppose it. I believe that doing so emotionally disenfranchises the
individual from society with overall deleterious effects on our planetary
life.....I think it is fine that government introduce coercive measure to
move socially errant addicts towards treatment and rehab........

I am NOT saying I am Right and You are Wrong. I am not talking about morals.
I do not oppose your belief "that I have a opinion and that means I can
choose to live my life according to my beliefs and I can accept that others
have different opinions." It is fine with me. I am simply stating My
Position. I....Am......Simply......Stating......My.......Position.

If you wish to INTERPRET this position and extrapol8 a series of moral
perspectives, then pronounce relative judgements on these perspectives
according to whatever beliefs you have from Your Position then, shit man,
don't let me stop you, interpret away, everyone else does. I'll listen. Just
don't expect me to defend a perspective that you have created yourself and
have claimed is mine.

Am I being unreasonable here?

Nick