[Ibogaine] Jason, Randy, Jeff, FakeP, Julian and others treated in the la...

AbbotAngel at aol.com AbbotAngel at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 05:32:51 EST 2005

Hi Julie

Do you think you need more sleep? is it really bothering you, I ask because
the last time I got clean I used to get so stressed about not sleeping, but
when  I thought about it , it was all i needed, do you think this is the case?
Do you think (like me) you just got used to having 7 to 8 hours a night (dead
to  the world, not move a muscle sleep) ????  I hope you find something to
help  you sleep and well done for not turning to benzos (i probably would)

Love Donna