[Ibogaine] vegans

Kirsty Sutherland captkirk at kol.co.nz
Sun Jan 30 02:39:48 EST 2005

So this 60ish woman has been totally vegan?

Yes the B12 thing is a big issue, I have a friend who is vegan but not very
good at looking after herself, so unless she gets a Vit B12 shot every now n
then she goes Loco.  She now eats chicken and fish every now n then too,
supplements could only do so much.

I’m just very interested……and if it helps others too….

Thanks for replying

Kirk

   _____