[Ibogaine] Jason, Randy, Jeff, FakeP, Julian and others treated in the last 4-5 months

ekki ekkijdfg at gmx.de
Sun Jan 30 01:47:09 EST 2005

hi julie whats wrong with 4-5 hours sleep at night?
like others on this list i know what its like not to sleep at all for
weeks, i.e. zero hours sleep in 3 or 4 weeks.

since i took iboga i´m happy i only need 5 hrs sleep average at the
moment, because there is so much else to do. also i remember more
dreams. and lying awake at night doesn´t kill me.

what i did a few days after the iboga was to take low doses of
antihistamine that are available as soporific. if you take high doses
the effect is reversed and you stay awake.

btw benzoes suppress dreaming/working up of daily experience with is a
function of sleep. there is this new generation of z-soporifics with is
said to be not so hard on your brain and not supress dreaming so much.
i found going for long walks watching my steps or even much better
silient sitting meditation very good for mind-digesting and thus
reducing the amount of sleep i need/want.