[Ibogaine]

Jasen Chamoun jasenhappy at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jan 30 00:44:53 EST 2005

Maybe,..just maybe,

This is what they choose to experience.

Maybe their is a reason,a reason
we are not aware of.

Maybe some of us need to experience a life
negating experience,..for whatever reason.

Maybe,..say,..to understand the power of addiction.

What we need more of is understanding ,love and
nonjudgement,..force kills all three.

As the saying goes,
A man convinced against his will is of the same
opinion still.

 Mixing love with force is like mixing
oil and water,..they both have their purpose,.but
they just don't mix.

I understand that you just want to help. I feel, in
my humble opinion the best way to do this is to
just be there when help is asked,..when a person
is ready to help themselves.

                      with love
                       Jasen.