[Ibogaine] Not me !!

Allison Senepart paradisepaint at callsouth.net.nz
Sat Jan 29 19:25:09 EST 2005

Someone posted an article about so called drug re-hab in Russia a while back
that was scary and extremely harsh and cruel.  Can't remember who posted it
but it is well worth reading especially for anyone discussing mandatory
removal of addicts.  I sure as hell wouldn't want to be subjected to their
idea of rehabilitation treatment and can't imagine anyone else would either.
 Allison