[Ibogaine] Francis to Preston

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 15:19:32 EST 2005

I've been reading this list for years and when I think I understand
alot of it, I always turn out to be wrong :)

I'm not a drug addict, I've never done heroin or crack, or even wanted
to.

If there is any one thing that I think I've learned more then anything,
it's that addiction is the great equalizer and it can get people from
such different backgrounds and viewpoints at least conversing, when
normally they wouldn't be in the same room together.

I don't agree with what you or Nick are saying here which I think isn't
a big problem, we have different opinions.

My question to both of you is and please correct me if I'm wrong, I
believe that I have a opinion and that means I can choose to live my
life according to my beliefs and I can accept that others have
different opinions.

The way I'm reading what both of you are writing is, that your opinion
is different then mine, because your opinion is more right or moral.
Since you know what's best for me and everybody else, your opinion
should be a mandate and everyone should be doing whatever it is that
you feel is best.

Am I wrong or putting words in your mouths?

.:vector:.