[Ibogaine] ibogaine and scary fascism

....Ken chayco at island.net
Sat Jan 29 13:45:58 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick Sandberg" <nick227 at tiscali.co.uk>
To: <ibogaine at mindvox.com>

> Ken, man, I am fine with empathy. But it is not the only tool in therapy.

> There's come a point where, if you care, you have to not just sit by
> empathising while people are destroying themselves. You can start to take
> position, this is also possible. This is what I am learning to do.
>
> About Thailand, I did not know that this was happening. Can I ask you, is
it
> your position that you believe that in Europe and the US a simiar thing
> would happen? Is that what you genuinely believe? If "Yes" then I think
it's
> fine you resist, if you are in genuine fear of your life. Who wouldn't.

Hello Nick,

I believe you may not quite understand what empathy means....but lets leave
that.

I believe something similar could possibly happen in the U.S. ,but most
probably not in Europe and Canada.
The American peoples complicity regarding the attack on Iraq showed just how
fearful the average American is of
showing dissent towards their government when it has the bloodlust.

The trouble with 'resisting' is that these programs only affect the weak and
are supported by the comfortable. You say "who wouldn't"....(resist) .  Nick
,would you assist drug addicts and from being rounded up and placed in
'detox camps'  against their will ? When the round up was going on in
Thailand the general population supported it, these were 'bad' people. The
ones who were killed was by 'accident' or the police were provoked, or it
really was druggies shooting each other, all within three months....then it
stopped, wars over folks. Today, there is some collective guilt concerning
the killings, but at the time the country was in bloodlust and the
government brooked no dissent.

There might be a few books you could read concerning social engineeing.

                                               ...Ken