[Ibogaine] Bwiti on BBC

knowone knowwhere kn0m0n3 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 29 13:44:18 EST 2005

Would it be difficult to but on-line I wonder?

Date:	Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:58:30 +0000 (GMT)
From:	  "Lee Albert" <myeboga at yahoo.co.uk>   Add to
Address Book

To:	eboga at elistas.com
Subject:	Re: [eboga] Re: TV Ibogaine Documentary
Monday 24 Jan Att. Luke

Hi Donna,

It must have been good. My web site had about 300 hits
in the last 2 days as opposed to a healthy 40 with a
sudden jump on Amazon.co.uk for the book - what that
means I dont actually know. I seem to be getting more
attention for the book in the UK. I thought originally
it would be more popular in the US. Goes to show
nothing is predictable. More and more I am letting go
of everything and saying to myself: let it all flow.
Being centered in oneself and sensing a calmness
without the need to push has got to be a good thing.
Lee

AbbotAngel at aol.com wrote:
HI Lee

It was good this guy went to live in the tribe for a
month and had the ibo initaiation ceremony, really
interesting
Love Donna

Theres obviously a lot of cultural influence in the
experience. I would like to do an initiation down
there when the time is right.

Lee

lchristoffersen at hotmail.com wrote:
Hi Lee,
I taped the program last night. It was quite good.
They guy spends a month with living with the tribe so
we get a glimps at how they live and hunt. What we see
of the initiation is quite short, partially due to
secrecty. The visions could not be disclosed to the
uninitiated.

I was suprised that it was actualy the guy who does
the program, Bruce Perry, going through the
initiation.

Luke

You're subscribed to this list with the email
myeboga at yahoo.co.uk
To unsubscribe, send a message to
eboga-unsubscribe at elistas.com
For more information, visit