[Ibogaine] Francis and Nick

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jan 29 11:32:20 EST 2005

Hi Preston,

Many thanks. I appreciate it. About using more coercive rehab and/or
ibogaine strategies, for sure it would be contentious and there would need
to be good protocols set up, initially short-term project lengths, and a
good level of outside assessment, but I definitely think it is a good
direction to move in. That's me.

love

Nick