[Ibogaine] Francis and Nick

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jan 29 11:21:27 EST 2005

Hi Mr or Mrs no-name,

I don't recall saying that I know what is best for everyone. And I don't
recall saying that total abstinence is the only goal of ibo treatment. And I
don't recall saying Mussolini was God. Oh shit, you haven't quoted me as
saying that one yet. But just in case you do.

I know it makes for less exciting reading to have to stick to what has
actually been stated. I do sympathise. But, man how could you say that
everyone should be a heroin addict forever, regardless of their personal
feelings about it? That's really radical.

If you wanna stick to what's stated I'm happy to discuss more. Otherwise....

with love

Nick