[Ibogaine] Francis and Nick

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jan 29 11:06:48 EST 2005

but despite my very sincere apology, you are indeed a very scary individual.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Mysterious Roots- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations,
Explorations and Enigmas" (due out Sept. 2005)
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.