[Ibogaine] Francis and Nick

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jan 29 11:01:50 EST 2005

I apologize to you Nick and to the list for flying off the handle over this
issue. It's silly, yes I may be reading a bit too much into what you're
saying Nick (although I don't understand how you think the government can
coerce people into rehabilitating themselves into a way that some in the
government think they should be without doing it by force).
I'm spending way too much time on this, and allowing it to unsettle me way
beyond any ryhme or reason.
I'm also spending too much bandwidth on everyone else. so enough.
Again, my sincere apologies for blurting out here on-list at you Nick and
subjecting the rest of the list to my unreasonable ire.

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Mysterious Roots- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations,
Explorations and Enigmas" (due out Sept. 2005)
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.