[Ibogaine] Francis and Nick

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jan 29 10:07:52 EST 2005

Hi Howard,

Many thanks for the link. Personally, I do not agree with Dr Cohen's
viewpoint. I do not agree that it is valid to administer a high-powered
analgesic to oneself for a large portion of one's time on this planet,
(unless this is a strategy agreed on by medical professionals with regard to
the individual). My opinion is that this is a life-negating orientation and
I oppose it. I believe that doing so emotionally disenfranchises the
individual from society with overall deleterious effects on our planetary
life. Even worse, it's a fucking drag. That's my position!

with love

Nick

http://ibogaine.mindvox.com/IbogaineList.html [%]
/