[Ibogaine] To Miss Iboga

FakePlacebo fakeplacebo at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 29 07:34:04 EST 2005

Dear Julie,
Yep! my sleeping pattern is not very well, I use to wake up early without no
reason I miss sunday mornings sleep. But I feel happy. I started to feel
happy after Iboga (first time in my life) but sometimes I feel like I'm late
or I missed something that I don't know what it is. :))
I have to find a economical way to smoke joint without tobacoo because I
gived up smoking cigs also. There is very hard to find hush pipe in Turkey.
Do you have any idea that how can I find hush pipe and filters?
I want to mailing with you off the list. Could you give me another mail
address wich is working for my mails.

Best Regards
FakePlacebo