[Ibogaine] ibogaine and scary fascism

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jan 29 07:05:56 EST 2005

Ken, man, I am fine with empathy. But it is not the only tool in therapy.
There's come a point where, if you care, you have to not just sit by
empathising while people are destroying themselves. You can start to take a
position, this is also possible. This is what I am learning to do.

About Thailand, I did not know that this was happening. Can I ask you, is it
your position that you believe that in Europe and the US a simiar thing
would happen? Is that what you genuinely believe? If "Yes" then I think it's
fine you resist, if you are in genuine fear of your life. Who wouldn't.

Love

Nick