[Ibogaine] ibogaine and scary fascism:Nick

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jan 29 06:11:52 EST 2005

Jon, if you can't tell the difference between coercing junkies into detox
and rehab and gassing people and pulling all their teeth out then it is
going to be a little difficult, I feel, for us to really communicate. It's
not the slippery slope to genocide. No one is suggesting killing junkies.

Could it rather be that the idea of you having to do rehab scares you? If
so, that's fine. I'm sure pretty much anyone would be scared by it, and
that's ok. But, if that is the case then please say so, and stop going on
about nazis.

with love

Nick

http://ibogaine.mindvox.com/IbogaineList.html [%]