Hannah

m.finman mafinman at optonline.net
Fri Jan 28 20:43:22 EST 2005

Hi Hannah,
      I am glad for you.  I have replaced the ritualistic taking something (drugwise to be functional) with ritualistically taking something (foodwise to build back health and maintain enough sanity to function).  Protein shake and veggie (mostly green) juice.   Gives a head up as to if you're currently mentally loosing it because you really are or because your blood sugars not right.
     Ritualistic stuff at different times of day no matter what the theme, i feel, can help fill the void till you can fill the void or face the void or whatever....
                                                                               I send you my best,
                                                                                                    Martee