[Ibogaine] ibogaine and scary fascism:Preston

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Jan 28 18:33:24 EST 2005

>I hope I see you in the city in Feb.<

Likewise.
And V and the cats return some other equally warm love to you and yours.

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Mysterious Roots- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations,
Explorations and Enigmas" (due out Sept. 2005)
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.