[Ibogaine] Craving cow-Preston

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Jan 28 15:52:57 EST 2005

I'm vegitarian, but  V is strict Vegan. She doesn't do any dairy at all, but
doesn't seem to crave milk. She uses that Silk stuff sometimes, and she
drinks Almond milk, Soy milk, and sometime even coconut milk, (and some
other non-milk milks too) but no cow's milk.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Mysterious Roots- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations,
Explorations and Enigmas" (due out Sept. 2005)
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.