[Ibogaine] ibogaine and scary fascism

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Jan 28 15:48:24 EST 2005

for their own betterment of course, because they don't know any better and
would need a Bush (or someone who thinks like him) to set them straight.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Mysterious Roots- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations,
Explorations and Enigmas" (due out Sept. 2005)
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.