[Ibogaine] ibogaine Roundtable Report

Ann B. Mullikin think at francomm.com
Fri Jan 28 14:43:15 EST 2005

Please add my name to the thanks being given here.

Where would we be without this valuable information?  I'm
talking about this list in and of itself and the people who
are sharing experiences with ibogaine as well as other
experiences.  I have learned so much and I imagine there
are others who can say the same thing.

ann
think at francomm.com