[Ibogaine] ibogaine and scary fascism:Preston

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Fri Jan 28 09:29:43 EST 2005

Preston, I've been real busy and unable to keep up with the list lately and I
just read the note you sent Nick about the goon squad coming to his house and
shooting him full of scag. I'm still laughing. I think that ought to put some
perspective on things for him. Nick means well I think, he wants everyone to
feel as good as he does. I feel the same way, I just keep an open mind about
how people go about getting there. I hope I see you in the city in Feb. Love to
you, V, and the kitties      Randy