[Ibogaine] Francis and Nick

The Garden GardenRestaurant at comcast.net
Thu Jan 27 22:46:00 EST 2005

Hi Carla !!
You are right, I was grouchy :-)
No, I don't have anybody in my familly who was or  is a junkie.Something is
little bet provocative in my E-mail and I don't realy want to apologize for
this, even if I feel inconfortable with what I wrote. A lot of people are
lurking to this list for help and they should be able to express themselves
as they wish and not to be afraid to say what they think and how they feel.
No matter what, we should have the patience and the humility to accept
people as they are. Honesty should be the rule if we want to achieve a
"little positive something."
People are freaking dying of this disease, right now and maybe in front of
theirs monitor reading this list that could means for them salvation .
       When , I read of a guy who is taking a five years sober medaillon in
AA while shooting dope, that , honestly, pissed me up!!!
We should take care of the newcomers and stop to sale ourselves out for
small psycological gratification . Most of the contributors to the list are
people who already had the gift of an Ibo experience but still romantized
drugs  . I don't see the point......
  It's desesperating... and I say this out of love...
I thought.... what if my son will shoot dope.? What if my son took Ebogaine
and will still shoot drugz ?
I will kick is ass to the north pole and spend 6 months with him in the
middle of nowhere until he start to love himself and understand he had a
role to play in this beautiful world.

God bless Carla
Francis

How Ron is doing ? How the son of Faith is doing ?