[Ibogaine] Craving cow- J.

Kirsty Sutherland captkirk at kol.co.nz
Thu Jan 27 16:34:08 EST 2005

Whenever I've been thru a detox I have always felt like healthy foods etc.
I think cos the liver and whole system has been thru such an ordeal that
putting anything other than healthy into it would be nauseating (to me) so
I've guzzled fresh juices (with sprigs of parsley thrown in for good
measure) potassium broths (leafy green veg, carrot tops, chickweed etc) and
have felt sheetloads better for it.