[Ibogaine] Francis and Nick

Carla Barnes carlambarnes at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 20:32:08 EST 2005

Francis.......... you're being a grouch ;-)

Hi Nick, you haven't posted too much in the last year
but aren't you one of the people who might have a lot
of personal feelings about drug addiction due to one
of your family members being a junkie? I'm sorry I
don't remember if it was your son or your brother, but
there was someone in your family youve dosed with
ibogaine a lot of times and no matter what you tried
or wanted them to do they would not get clean.

In spite of all your self awareness, isn't it possible
you might have a teeny little bit of anger at them?
;-)

Am I wrong? I know Marc Emery used to deliver up these
20 page rants about why junkies are sick and potheads
are healthy. Couldn't have had anything to do with his
son being a junkie ;-)

Love to all, especially to everyone writing 15 angry
letters to the list each day! :-)

Carla B