[Ibogaine] Craving cow- J.

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jan 27 14:40:47 EST 2005

>The day after my Ibo detox, I had a really strong
craving for a chicken dinner- which is weird, seeing
as though I am mostly vegetarian. <

Interesting. I too ordered a chicken dish when going out the first time,
still very, very incredibly high after that first ibo voyage, specifically
craving chicken, but it only took a couple of days before I stopped eating
meat completely and haven't since, whatever the date was back in August.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Mysterious Roots- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations,
Explorations and Enigmas" (due out Sept. 2005)
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.