[Ibogaine] ibogaine and scary fascism and Communism

The Garden GardenRestaurant at comcast.net
Thu Jan 27 14:08:00 EST 2005

Hi Nick!!
             Your post generate a lot of turmoil :-)
That all good, I mean this is free mailing list. You have few people who are
acting like they own the list and want to control or censure everything that
they don't like.

To keep simple :I have made a small list of  taboo subjects:

TTR subjects: when someone try to explain an addict how to Take Total
Responsability for his own action.
Spiritual subject : rejection by some of the contribuitors of anything
relating to the spiritual realm.
Help subjects: " don't try to help me , I am doing good, let me shoot my
dope "
AA and NA subjects: " thoses f......g  hugers"
Character defects : " don't tell me I am selfish, dishonest, lazy...ect "
Judgment : " nothing is wrong, nothing is bad.... "
Restriction or control of drugs availability.

Here is the list   of hip subjects that will work to make new friends and
eventualy get laid , if you are in New york area
 You should seriously take in consideration this bag of tools
Drugz
Music ( avoid classical and religious )
Movies
How much I use to shoot
Self justification
You scrach my back, I scrach your back
Flattery
Drugz pop culture.
Atheism
Outrage to the hypocrisy of various institutions and organizations, specialy
religious.

God bless
Francis