[Ibogaine] cynicism and ibogaine

knowone knowwhere kn0m0n3 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 12:02:28 EST 2005

 Hi All,

   Lower doses seem to have the same effect (with the
extract), did 1/2 gram extract 2 days ago eating a
diet of too much soda and fast food, haven't had any
since.

  Went with friends to Hamburger place, and just
watching them eat greezy Icky, you get the picture.
Not that I have some right to get them to eat
"healthier" (Paging Dr.Nick), I just got a very strong
message: "I am What I eat and Drink"

So now I'm Craving the stereotypical Organic Dark
Greens "Spring Mix", herbs(especially rosemary and
basil), Fruit Juice, Spring Water, Don't mean to
offend but my body craves Chicken and Cow afterwards.

Just sayin'.