[Ibogaine] ibogaine and scary fascism:Nick

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 10:40:54 EST 2005

I know it comforts you to make me out to be Hitler or something but actually
all I'm saying is that I think addiction is a drag and that for governments
to take a more pro-active stance against it is fine by me. There are now
much better tools to fight opiate addiction available and it is my belief
that it's fine to use them. Ibogaine detox backed up by 6 months in a
therapeutic community rehab, I think it would be a great start.

BTW, it is not relevant to me whether an addiction has a genetic root. It is
not about "blaming" someone because they are addicted to drugs and trying to
find reason for it (beyond the use of that in undoing the addiction). It is
about creating positive social change. A gene sequence might represent an
inherited trait, a predisposition to chemical dependence. That does not mean
you have to be like that forever. You have a choice. As a conscious
individual you can choose to go for change, or you can choose to stay with
your old position. You are not trapped by your DNA, unless of course you
choose to believe that.

with love

Nick