[Ibogaine] ibogaine and scary fascism

nick227 at tiscali.co.uk nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 09:56:07 EST 2005

Hi Preston,

Well, my viewpoint is that it's fine for governments to introduce humane
coercive measures to bring socially errant addicts towards therapy and meaningful
change in their lives, to push them a bit, basically. I guess the opposite
to this is that it's not fine to do it, which would seem to be the position
that you're taking. So, how do I feel about that, well, I feel OK about
it.

Love

Nick

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/