[Ibogaine] ibogaine and scary fascism

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jan 27 08:33:40 EST 2005

Nick wrote >Then I thought about this dialogue for while, and whether I'm
like
totally off for writing like this, and I realized I'm totally fine with it.
If the German government wants to push addicts who are fucking up a bit
harder, I think it's ok. That's my position.<

And I still ask, so how do you feel about someone else who feels completely
opposite to you forcing you, or pushing you towards their viewpoint by
force? Is that cool too, or is it only cool to force other people to your
viewpoint Nick?

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Mysterious Roots- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations,
Explorations and Enigmas" (due out Sept. 2005)
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.