[Ibogaine] cynicism and ibogaine

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jan 27 07:45:24 EST 2005

Speaking just for me and I didn't take it at Sara's, I had slightly less
interest in sugary, processed food aftwards, when I first took ibogaine, but
that didn't last long. I still enjoy fruit, but not quite as often.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Mysterious Roots- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations,
Explorations and Enigmas" (due out Sept. 2005)
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.