[Ibogaine] ibogaine and scary fascism

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 05:27:15 EST 2005

Hi Preston,

Yeah, well, personally, I had a nice scream and shout for 10 minutes this
morning. Then I thought about this dialogue for while, and whether I'm like
totally off for writing like this, and I realized I'm totally fine with it.
If the German government wants to push addicts who are fucking up a bit
harder, I think it's ok. That's my position.

love

Nick