[Ibogaine] I'm going to stick my dick in the mashed potetoes

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jan 26 19:37:05 EST 2005

>It
just bores me when junkies try and intellectually defend being junkies.<

It irritates the hell out of me (not to mention leaves me a bit naseous)
when other people try and defend their prejudice against "junkies" as
somehow honorable or righteous, when it's not either.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Mysterious Roots- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations,
Explorations and Enigmas" (due out Sept. 2005)
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.