[Ibogaine] ibogaine and scary fascism

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jan 26 19:34:40 EST 2005

>Get your shit together and do it. Heroin's days are
numbered, man.<

I'm not taking heroin.
Though there have been a couple times over the last few years where I have
relented and bought a bag or three, those times were extremely few and far
between and are a while past now. Not a year yet, but over half at least,
probably closer to nine months or so since last time I did that.

>If you find
these emails scarey then, fuck man, recognize that - you get scared by
emails suggesting you're gonna be pushed into looking harder at yourself. It
provokes a big reaction, look at that. You're an aware guy. Check it out.<

You're missing the point Nick.
The scary thing about your emails is that you seem to be serious, that you
support forcing other people to submit to your views by force. This is
mostly scary to me because I'm just now discovering this, and now I'm
concerned because I don't know what I've divulged on list you may have read
and will one day decide to rat me or someone else out over because you think
it would do us good to have someone drag us out of our homes and teach us
the better, or your way anyway. That's what scares me, not looking harder at
myself. I don't have a single problem with that particular issue, of looking
deep and hard within myself, and that you might think I do have issue with
that is another thing that leaves me shaking my head, considering just how
open I am and always have been about myself and my feelings and emotions on
this list. The reaction is notr the looking inside myself, it's you thinking
it's ok to force others to your way of living and thinking. That's a
terrible way to go through life in my opinion, and I'm glad I'm not somehow
under your control. That's a fate I am glad I've so far escaped and hope I
continue to do so for a long, long time.

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Mysterious Roots- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations,
Explorations and Enigmas" (due out Sept. 2005)
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.