[Ibogaine] ibogaine and scary fascism

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 17:48:52 EST 2005

Unconsciously, yes!

> Good to know that.
> Granted heroin hasn't been around all that long, but still, opium
> has and if
> one does enough of it the effects are remarkably similar to heroin. Were
> those who used it for the thousands upon thousands of years for so many
> different reasons wrong after all? So if our use of this and other
> substances was so wrong, how in the heck did we manage to evolve so far
> along then?

Preston, man, you'll have to just wait and watch it all happen.

Evolution is not a linear process, it goes on in leaps and bounds and it's
starting to leap up a bit now. When I saw the response in Europe to the
tsunami disaster it was obvious to me that stuff was really changing. When
people who ten years ago couldn't give a shit start throwing their money out
to people they don't even know in that way you know consciousness is really
shifting gears. Yes, we experience life as being something that's happening
to the personal me, but underneath that it's just consciousness and it's
depersonalized. When it starts moving it just moves. The experience of
having a personal identity shifts with it. That's how you get prohibitionist
or pro-enforced-therapy movements. And when it starts to move like this
there develops a huge subconscious craving for light, for awareness. What
you see in Germany with the shifting attitude to addiction is just the
beginning. And it's good! I mean, who wants to be a junkie forever, for
fuck's sake?

So, people want to be able to choose how they come off drugs? Fair enough,
but choose now! Get your shit together and do it. Heroin's days are
numbered, man. Maktab, it is written. And sealed with the seven seals and
all that stuff. Give yourself a break and move away from it now. If you find
these emails scarey then, fuck man, recognize that - you get scared by
emails suggesting you're gonna be pushed into looking harder at yourself. It
provokes a big reaction, look at that. You're an aware guy. Check it out.

Love

Nick