[Ibogaine] 5-HTP

Kirsty Sutherland captkirk at kol.co.nz
Wed Jan 26 17:23:58 EST 2005

Thank you for that…..and it would be nice for you if you could find out
about taking both…perhaps ask the doc?  We have different names for drugs
over here, so I have no idea what people are talking about unless I do a
websearch!  Prozac is about the only commonly named drug.  I take something
called Aropax, which isn’t as full on as prozac and I’ve had no side effects
apart from sleep and appetite (but hey, coffee and cigs get me thru the day!
Lol)

Will look into this 5 htp….

Kirk

   _____