[Ibogaine] ibogaine and scary fascism:Nick

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jan 26 16:10:21 EST 2005

> Let me shoot you up please.<

LOL!!!
That's a great point. Can't believe I didn't think of this one.
Nick, I think you'd be in much better shape if you shot up lots of heroin.
So I'm coming over with my goon squad and we're going to drag you out of
your home and shoot you full of the best dope around.
You don't have a problem with that do you? I mean, I think that's best for
you, really, I do, so even if you don't agree, too bad. Where do you live?
I'm tired of you thinking you've got things in the proper perspective so I'm
going to fix you. I think it'll do you a lot of good. That's what I think so
I can't imagine there being a problem for you with my doing so.

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Mysterious Roots- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations,
Explorations and Enigmas" (due out Sept. 2005)
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.