[Ibogaine] ibogaine and scary fascism:Nick

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jan 26 16:06:11 EST 2005

Nick wrote this and the other comments set aside like this >I'm sorry, but
this just isn't my experience. A lot of people don't seem to have a clue
what they actually need.<

LOL, but you do know what they need? Jesus christ Nick, take a breather, and
please climb down off that horse I mentioned, you're making me laugh way too
hard here in my secret-filled hovel of numbed out darkness.

>They just go round and round, and if they come past me I try to encourage
>them to look deeper  in whatever way I can. I'm learning.<

Learning what, how better to force everyone around you to your way of
thinking and being? I'm glad I don't live in your community Nick, really, I
am. I'm very, very glad I can hold you at arms distance by email.

>I like people. I learn from people. And if someone is coming into my
>vicinity who I think could benefit from useful feedback, then I give it. My
>energy is pro-active, that's how I am.<

How can you learn from (or even like for that matter) people if you think
certain people not living and thinking like you should be forced to do so
against their will? What are you learning from them? Are you taking classes
in the George Orwell School of Thought and Behavior Manipulation or
something?
oh, and before I forget:

>You don't want people poking their noses into your private little thought
>processes! Why not? What are you hiding?<

Not unless I choose to share my private thought processes, no, I don't want
anyone poking their freakin' noses in them without my permission, especially
someone like yourself who is going to try and force me to not only change
those processes but to change them to how they and they alone think my
processes should be. And you sound exactly like those who support mandatory
urine testing for anyone who wants a job or for any reason really- if you
aren't guilty, what do you have to hide? I guess you wouldn't mind the cops
coming in to your home and poking around any time they please, right Nick? I
mean, you aren't committing any crimes, right? You shouldn't mind then. How
about me? May I let myself in and poke around your private spaces Nick?
Would you like me rumagging through your apartment, even if you aren't home?
You aren't hiding anything, right? So it should be cool, right?
You're sounding scarier and scarier with each note in this thread Nick.
Highly entertaining but scary as hell.
    Are you the one who used to be a methadone counselor? Or is that another
Nick? Or am I misremembering the name of the former methadone counselor now
in Arizona?

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Mysterious Roots- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations,
Explorations and Enigmas" (due out Sept. 2005)
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.