[Ibogaine] Pain killers and group therapy

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jan 26 15:27:20 EST 2005

>All I can say is that I send you my love and that I have a supreme
desire for you to be happy and relatively pain free. I don't know about
scream
therapy, but I do know that when shit gets bad I crank up the jams till my
ears
ring, and it helps.<

So true Randy, so true, the music definitely helps me a lot, and I do use it
theraputically quite often, choosing carefully what music I play to max
whatever the mood might be in me right then, particularly if I'm feeling
down or blue in any way.
In some ways I do honestly think that music does have an effect very similar
to what happens when I take drugs, just not quite as intense. Sorta anyway.
Thanks for the words too btw.

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Mysterious Roots- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations,
Explorations and Enigmas" (due out Sept. 2005)
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.