[Ibogaine] I'm going to stick my dick in the mashed potetoes

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 15:08:15 EST 2005

Well, it doesn't threaten me personally. How you see it is up to you, for
sure.

>   I couldn't agree with "Hi Feds"Preston more re: it's
> not as simple as heroin bad/ibogaine good, because,
> well, it's just not.

OK, thank you for pointing that out.

>   Some almost conclusions I have reached through My
> Limited experience is Prohibition  of "drugs" (Ibo AND
> Heroin too) caused/causes MUCH more damage then the
> "drugs" themselves could ever cause.  Way More.  All
> the way down to
>                 Invoking Shame
> Because they have some sort of self percieved moral
> authority to invoke it.
>
> In case you haven't noticed, Junkies don't like being
> told what to do, just like non junkies.

Yes, but they rarely, in my experience, have the guts to really put their
negativity out. Not necessarily through any innate personality disfunction,
but because using heroin blocks expression. Because you use h you're too
numbed out to express your authority trips and thus they stay forever, and
that makes for a seriously DULL planet. That's why I advocate dragging this
stuff out into the light of day, kicking and screaming if necessary. If you
really put out an authority trip you can see how, underneath it, you're just
keeping yourself small and safe, then you can move beyond this position and
expand. Whilst you're too gauched out to even express a feeling properly
nothing can move and you become, imo, one serious fucking drag.

> I like people to give me my options then let me
> decide.
>
> How am I not supposed to see this as scarry?:
>
> "a fencing-in tool"
>
> "I think some people should just be
> dragged
> out of their homes and made to take part."
>

> I couldn't disagree more with what is written here:
> "I mean ibogaine IS
> fencing-in,
> basic principle of liberating consciousness - enclose
> it."
>
> HOw can you use fencing-in and liberating
> consciousness together like that, dat dunt muk scaunse
> 2 me mohn.
> You mention treatment centers that do this, well ok.
> If they were that sucessful at it we wouldn't be here
> talking about Ibogaine.

Study the process of initiation, man. It's all the same principle -
containment. Really, study it. You'll see the same pattern everywhere. It's
"fixation" in alchemy, crucifixion in Christianity, iboga in Bwiti - and
it's all the same process. Mutability, Fixation, Cardinality (Godliness).
Maybe if you do enough smack you can miss it in this lifetime but, rest
assured, we'll get you in the next (if you get one)! It's Huis Clos, no way
out! Really! We'll sucker you in with some nice spacey chit-chat about
ibogaine being a psychoactive, then when the exit is blocked, Wham! Now
you're gonna look at who you are, like it or not!

> People aren't bad people just because they eat
> chocolate,  Same with Opiate users (moderate or
> heavy).
> I have been "clean" <-- see even that term is loaded
> with SHame, to imply that if not meeting some
> determined (by who) formula that I am somehow
> "unclean", can we say bRa1NwA$h1nG?

Look, I'm not laying SHame on you. You're doing that to yourself.

> Anyways without Methadone or opiates for going on 2
> years now.  I am Cynical as FUck, always have been.  I
> don't think that just because I choose not to, that
> everybody in the world has to stop too, again, not
> taking own perspective with a grain of salt.
> I don't think hugging/saying fuck off, fuzzy
> feelings/resentful feeling, some oneiric Christ
> experience, overanalysing or underanaylsing is NOT
> required, each has different goals when taking ibo.
>
> If I could be arrested and given my prescribed
> medication I wouldn't think twice about getting on and
> staying on for life, but that ain't how it is, so I
> don't.
>
>    Nick, I don't really have a problem with what you
> are saying, I just think their may be a more workable
> way to communicate what you are trying to get across,
> that's all.

But I'm actually not trying to get anything across.

with love

Nick

>   "I like it when I can see the whole person,"
>   You have to have trust first.  Making LOve and
> Fucking are not the same thing.  If you want to see
> the whole person...use the terms "ego" and "fencing
> in" More More More, or not.
>

> Ok enough of dat.
>
> <tucking sheets ‘n bed>
>
> May I hear the Blue Pearl Story Please?