QUESTION on 'The Nature of Addiction'

Kay Lee kaylee1 at charter.net
Wed Jan 26 14:55:36 EST 2005

I wanted the opinion of experts, so I'm asking that y'all read this and let me know if it is quality work. There's a new term in prison medical lingo being reported in papers all over the country. They call the dental problems related to drugs, "Meth Mouth".  I am adding this to my medical section and I want to link addiction information - if it is superior information.  This article is part one of a five-part series.

If anyone knows of a better resource, I'd like to read it.  Thanks, Kay Lee

The nature of addiction
http://www.smythnews.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=SCN/MGArticle/SCN_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1031780461336&path=!home
by Lee Ann Prescott
lprescot at wythenews.com | 276-783-5121